top of page

South Dakota Game, Fish, and Parks

Visit the South Dakota GFP website to manage all your licensing. Please note that you will need a small game license for pheasants and other fowl, and a furbearer/predator/varmint license for coyote or prairie dog hunting. 

Turkey and Deer licenses are on a draw system for rifle season. Dates can be found on the GFP website. We are located "west river" in 60A. 

bottom of page